Vacancy Meeting & Event Operations employee
Postillion Hotel Amsterdam
Vacancy Meeting & Event Operations employee (fulltime/parttime)
In the position of Meeting & Event Operations employee you come to work in our unique hotel. In our hotel we assume personal attention to our guests and products. As a Meeting & Event Operations employee you work in all F & B outlets: breakfast, bar, dinner, banquet and terrace. With our handy schedule app you tell us when you want to work.
We give you enough wine knowledge to be mister / miss perfect during all birthdays and teach you all the ins and outs to become the best Barista. We give you a job where you can work in your sneakers and jeans. Good ideas? Don't be afraid these are heard and introduced, show yourself!
But what do you really get from us as an Meeting & Event Operations employee?
- A job in which you give personal attention
- Opportunity to come or stay in shape with a bootcamp
- Work is only 10 minutes by bike from city center for the sporty types. Do you want to safe your energy, the metro is only one minute walk
- We help you build your future
- A meal from the chef. Much better than the noodles right? (also promised at the end of the month)
- A company run by millennials with a nice atmosphere and a lot of fun
When is the vacancy in Amsterdam nothing for you?
- If you are (a) social
- If you were not good with Tetris
- If you get nervous about preparing 750 people for a theater setting
- If you do not like conviviality
- If you do not like working under pressure
- If you love to sit
- If you are not flexible
How does that apply?
Very simple! Send your application, motivation letter with C.V. to Wouter Rink, our Food & Beverage Manager, via email@example.com. We will respond within two weeks if you are invited for a first introductory meeting. Are you more of the personal contact? Walk in with your C.V. and tell us why you want to work with us in the vacancy of banquet employee in our hotel.
< previous career
Internship Duty Manager Amsterdam
next career >
Vacancy allround F&B employee (fulltime)