House rules Postillion Hotels B.V
The following rules apply to Postillion Hotels B.V.
- Check-in is from 15.00 on the day of arrival and check-out is by 11.00 on the day of departure.
- The management accepts no liability for loss, theft and/or (valuable) items left behind in the hotel room, conference accommodation, public spaces and car park.
- The Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement apply to all our services.
- Smoking and/or use of soft or hard drugs in the hotel and/or on its premises are strictly prohibited. The use or possession of laughing gas or paraphernalia for that purpose is also prohibited. We charge a cleaning fee of €250 per day in case of smoking or use and/or possession of drugs or paraphernalia.
- Our hotels and convention centres are cashless, which means you cannot pay with cash. Please use your debit or credit card.
- By using one of our services and/or accepting the room or the conference accommodation key, you accept these house rules.
- Valid identification must be shown at check-in. Check-in is possible from an age of 18 years.